Monday 8 August 2011

Rainbow after a Storm

I guess I had a bad day again.
Almost everyday is bad for me now.
Either I'm not myself, or things are really that bad.

However. there are two main situations. The first one: the storm a.k.a. bad news. The second one: the rainbow a.k.a good news

I'll start with the bad. 

I'm stressed out about everything. From my third semester's exams to the food I eat. Seriously, honestly, stressed. Chinese oral and the person I had to do it with broke me down at last and I thank God for it. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have been able to release all the tension within me. But I admit, the reason for me letting it out was kinda lame. Who cares? Right? 

The good news.. Can I hear the drum rolls please?

My dog's NOT dying anymore. *woots* She just needs to take her medication and after that get a jab then all will be fine. Let me repeat myself again, SHE IS NOT GOING TO DIE. Praise the Lord. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment