Tuesday 12 June 2012

Heat

The heat is getting harder and harder to bear.

Each passing day is as if a year had just pass.

No longer will you sit under a fan and feel reasonably comfortable. No longer will you wear a singlet and shorts and feel the wind blowing through your light cotton clothes. 

Now you need air conditioner and even shorter singlets and shorts. Wait, you don't even need to wear anything. Just saying. 

As I type this, beads of sweat are trailing down my forehead unto my arms and so on. 

I am sticky and smelly. 

Ahhh.. Blame the pollution and blame mankind for all their destruction. 

Save Mother Earth you dumb people! 

Don't drive, walk! 

Don't cut down immature trees, cut.. Don't cut anything! 

Don't breathe! Un-breathe. :) (Breathing produces more Carbon Dioxide) 

You get my point. 

Now do your part! 

SAVE THE PLANET. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment