Monday 2 July 2012

Hot & Cold

I'm finally feeling like I fit in.

Then I don't.

I'm finally feeling like I understand you guys better. 

Then I don't.

I'm finally feeling I can communicate better now.

Then I don't.

It's this hot and cold feeling that I hate.

I always have this feeling that I'm a step away from getting close to you. Just one step. Somehow that last step always seems so hard. 

When I'm brave enough to move forward, all things start going backwards. It's like a mistake I never knew I made. 

3 steps forward 1 step back? 

Nahhh... It feels more like 3 steps forward 4 steps back.

Sometimes I get so frustrated I just give up trying. 

No more trying to be like them. No more trying to fit in. No more pretentiousness. Just be yourself.

But I don't like to be alone. Nobody does.

The "outstanding" one. The "different" kid. 

I wanna be a somebody not a nobody. 

But not all things go my way. 

Life. As it is. 


#StayingPositive 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment