Wednesday 27 April 2011

Miracle Pill

I finally slept!

After what happened.. Boy, that first night was horrible. The amount of thoughts that could enter a person's head while he/she's alone in a room. Whispers, silent laughter, the slow humming of the old air conditioner in the background, I figured I might go insane. With the click of the lights going off, I was immediately engulf into darkness. Darkness, that's what I'm afraid of. Every moment in darkness just seemed creepier and creepier each passing second. Would I see dead people now that I saw that incident? ( Forgive me for sounding like some Hollywood horror cliché movie.. I couldn't help it. Too much drama. ) The mental image of him on the ground covered in red, haunted me in my dreams. I couldn't close my eyes. No, it was impossible. I would pictured his small shaking frame again. I would picture his smile, the way he talked, him. Time and time again, I questioned, What could the problem be? Yet, no answer was given. At the moment, I wanted so badly to talk to someone, just for companion sakes. But it was already late into the night.I couldn't stand it no more, I had to get the lights back on.

That night I slept at 3 a.m.

Lying in bed on the following night, I wasn't expecting peace, rest. I tried my very best to stay up late, to get myself tired enough to sleep. Finally, when all seem to fail, I prayed. God granted me a miracle that night, I was allowed rest at last. Free from the nightmares, free from the images. Perfect bliss! 

A bunch of friends visited him at the hospital yesterday, they say he's fine. He can talk. I'm glad. He's gonna be okay. Just pray.. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. He'll be fine,
    After all he survived that
    :D
    Find me anytime,
    Unless my phone's out of battery again
    S:
    Hope you sleep well then,
    got blog won't tell me
    O:
    last time we were guessing your blog,
    and you sounded like you have 1,
    hahax
    Linked you
    (:

    ReplyDelete