Saturday 3 December 2011

Civilization

I am back from ze caves at last in one piece. 

Obviously you're interested in what I saw there.

Hmm.. Let's see..

There are caves. Caves.. and MORE caves. 

Caves with bats. and their wonderful dung. Be careful because you might step on it by accident and then cockroaches will start crawling all over your body. *imagines* *shudders* Bleh!



The one above is the cave with lime stones. 



See the opening of the cave. That's where the bats fly out at night. 

There are caves with lime stones that drip water everywhere. And when you come out of the cave you'll be soaking wet. Nahh, just kidding. But I was seriously about the stones dripping water. 

Jellyfish Lime Stone

In Sarawak, there are lots and lots of trees which combine to create a forest. 

Sometimes while walking through the forest, it might suddenly start to rain. Oh, I've tried it. It is not fun. Especially when you look like a DigiMan in yellow raincoat.

The "city girl" tourist

Lemme show you the resort in Mulu. There's only one resort there.


Oh yea', some caves in Sarawak require you to take a boat ride there. So you see..

Take 1














Take 2
 
I tried eating the vanilla tree fruits for the first time. 

I'm too lazy to talk. The whole post is jumbled up. 

Sales Promoter ;D

Mr. tour guide. He's cool. xD
The basics you need to know of Sarawak. 

You'll have to expect nature everywhere. Insects. Plants. Fresh air. 
You've walk a whole lot. Minimum 8km per day. If on tour.

Seafood.

And bees. I got stung by one. The wound's all swollen purple now. It itches too. Took a picture of it but I couldn't upload it yet because it's on my iPhone.

That's all for now. 

Peace out yo. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment