Sunday 25 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Homg. It's Christmas. I know. 

xD

Wonder how did the choir do? 

Wonder no more. 

It was good. Full stop. 

Quite proud of myself actually because I've been receiving lots of positive feedback. Especially from mom. Haha.

According to Tim, there were 4 peoples interested in Christianity after the meeting. Praise the Lord. <3

I baked CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES this Christmas. Surprise? 

Yes, they were very very good, I'm not joking. 

Seriously. 

Spent quite a sum of money on this year's Christmas. Shucks.. 

But at least Chinese New Year's nearby..



I know you want it. Too bad! It's for YF student comm. members only. ;D
This is a small picture because I look retard. But don't I always? Oh shove it.. >_> (After choir)

Make up look. Thanks to Amie. (Y)

Andy's present. <3

Samuel Khoo's before and after opening present pictures. I couldn't help it, the wrapping paper was sooo cute. :)

Candy from Candylicious. 

I finished all the cookies so that's why there are no cookie pictures. Ahah. Sorry. DX

MERRY CHRISTMAS again all! <3

With lots & lots of love,

Me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment