Sunday 5 February 2012

Burned Out

Activity packed days are one of my favourite days. 

& coincidentally today's one of those days. 

Never a dull moment, that's what I like. 

There's no time to think of what if's and what how's. 

As usual, a typical Sunday.. turn out to be quite entertaining.

Went for a lunch/movie date with mah church buddies to do some catching up on each other. You know chit chat. Haha.

It was 5 something in the evening when I reached home. Took a bath. Mom said we were going out for dinner with my cousins. It was one of my cousin's birthday. Got changed. Walked out the front gate..

My dog ran away. ._. I had to chase her back. Wearing flats and my hair was wet. I just bathed. Pro leh.. 

Anyways, dinner was cool. Had too much to eat. Had too much to drink (tea). 

G'nights world. 

xoxo
*yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment