Thursday 23 February 2012

Disgust

I didn't know he would swoop to that kind of level just to please them.

Singing a birthday song to some random junior I don't know? 

 

It's none of my concerns.

I shouldn't feel anything. But I do. 

Irritation, yes, that's the word.

Not just me, but all of us. A bunch of us.

You think we're proud? 

We're not mixing with the "kids". Being "nice" to them.

Probably. I actually feel quite inferior to them. They're nothing to me.

For goodness sake, they're just juniors. Is it even worth your time?

If they were the type who had some humbleness in them then I think it'll be worth my time. 

You should open your eyes. Watch the way they act, their body language. It's obvious they're LOA. 

 Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you're the one craving attention.

I don't know. I'm not you.

Sorry for being harsh but it's a fact that nobody's willing to tell you. 

Dude, we're friends. I care. 

But everything else set aside. I meant what I said last night. You do what feels right. People who are haters will always be haters. No point trying to please them. 

After this post I solemnly promise I won't speak about this issue anymore.

Ps. I feel brave for doing this. ( It's a blog fyi. ) ._.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment