Thursday 15 March 2012

The Sunny Breeze

This constant urge for me to post something, to write something. Unbearable. 

So here I am again, blogging. 

This week of holidays have been okay. So far. Half of my week has been spent reading a book. I'm not complaining. It is a good book. "Game of Thrones" by George R.R.Martin. Other than that, I haven't been doing anything of used. No beneficial activities, no camping (not that I like camping), no outings. Nothing. Nada. I must admit it's better that way, more rest, after that horrible exam. I went a whole week with not more than 4 hours of sleep per day. Crazy. Thank God it's over. As I was saying, that horrible exam got me into a horrible flu which led to a horrible cough. Till now I'm still coughing, a whole week already. *sighs* 

Holidays. 

I'm stuck on what to write for an essay competition.

"10 things I will do for Malaysia if I become a celebrity".

Awful topic really. 

I have hardly a clue on what to write. That's a joke. What I meant was, I have no positive things to write about & the title hardly appeals to me. At all..

However, my dad stumbled on this other writing competition which had a rather more interesting topic.

"Be careful what you wish for"

400-1000 words.

Dateline's in April. Not sure if I can make it. 

I don't even have a plot yet. Help? 

I can't start.

Darn lazy now.

Am in full blown pig motion now. Can't seem to want to do anything more than eat, sleep and read.

And school's starting soon. 

In 3 days. 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment