Wednesday 15 June 2011

A Day that Nothing Made Sense

Look at my title. I say LOOK AT IT NOW. As you can see, I'm not exactly myself right now. A lil' drowsy from the heat & a lil' blur because of the huge amount of holiday homework that I didn't finish during the holidays. Ugh.. I sound like a nerd now, talking about school. Pfft! :P

Tis' the season to receive exam results..

Do you hear the choir singing? Hah.. Just kidding.

And so everybody starts comparing results. You envy me, I envy you. It's the life cycle. You begged teacher for more marks, I shrugged and just watch the crowd. Screaming and complaining when you didn't get the highest and crying over the fact that you have siblings who are smarter than you. I laughed and thought are you that desperate? Look around you, you may think you've flunk but there are people out there who put in twice more effort than you and yet, still actually flunk. Snap out of it, kid. The world's not gonna end if you didn't get an A+. Be more considerate when you talk next time because you're hurting more people than you think you are. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment