Friday 3 June 2011

Random-ness

I love fridays! I just can't get enough of it. *starts singing Rebecca Black's Friday* 

My ex-classmate / best friend in the whole world, came over to my place for a lil' girly get together. It was epic. Talking into the night about stuff that matter and stuff that didn't really matter. All the random-ness. One minute we're talking about school the next minute we could be talking about food. I still wonder how we actually concluded our night of sharing. It was like we had a million things we could say to each other, although we practically text each other everyday. Have you experience this before? Awesome isn't it..
She left today. On a Friday no doubt. I sent, scratch that, my dad, sent her home.

Shopping spree!! :) 

Karaoke!! x]

It's been awhile since I last shopped. With myself & friend, that is. 

Cam whoring. Uh huh, yes, I cam whore. You didn't know?



I thought this was nice [o.o]

Just the couple of satisfied few. Got to sign off now, it's getting late. Goodnight world, nights people. <3

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment