Monday 20 June 2011

Thoughts of The Past Week

It went out fine. Awesomely fine. Better than fine. Close to perfect. 

I'm happy. Our student committee is happy. The teachers are happy. Students are happy. Hopefully God is please with all this. The hard work we put into it.

What am I talking about? Your answer: TLC's Inter-Brethren Captain Ball games.

I'm thankful that we manage to pull everything off. Although I might say it took off with a shaky start, we did end pretty well. Obviously, at the end of the day everyone was tired. But, we were satisfied. I knew I was. Got to know some new people. A cool bunch. 

Dosed off immediately after reaching home. That tired. Imagine that. 

-o-o- -e-e- -o-o- -e-e- -o-o- -e-e-

Father's Day was on a Sunday, as usual. 19th June.

It was uneventful however. Dad didn't really wanna celebrate. So our family had a simple dinner at an Italian shop in Tropicana Mall. Was quite good. Expensive. They have wonderful deserts. :) 









Bought him a box of Royce dark chocolates. Just the right amount of smoothness. Melts in the mouth. Not really sweet. Fine texture. Everything you wanted in a chocolate. I could tell he really did like it. Finally, after 16 years of living. He's happy with my present. *eye rolls* Oh well.. Whatever makes him happy. O.o''

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment